Our priority is the safety of the platform and the funds. It's your responsibility to follow our recommendations on account safety. Do not provide access to your accounts to third parties.
Recommendations to ensure the safety of your account:
- Turn on 2FA for log in to to your account. Write down your secret key on paper and store it safely.
- Turn on 2FA for your email log in. Write down the secret key on paper and store it safely. Don’t open messages from unauthenticated email addresses and delete them at once. Don’t click on links or attachments.he password for your account is unique containing more than 8 characters, is not used on other sites
- Write down the address of the crypto exchange manually to avoid phishing attacks and substitutions of tabs. Make sure that the site has a SSL certificate and a https protocol is displayed in the address bar before the website name. The protected sites are also marked with a lock symbol.
- If you wish, use email services that specialize in the safety of their customers’ data.
- Don’t store data from your account on your computer in text files as any trojan or virus can read them and transfer your data to criminals. It is not recommended that you store the log in data in your browser. The safest way is to write down the data from your account, and restoration keys from 2FA, on paper and store them safely.
- Never use Wifi in public city places as it’s not secure, and don’t enter data from your account on other people’s devices.
- Use reliable antivirus software and perform regular updates to ensure the safety of your devices.