You can request withdrawal of funds on the Balance page by clicking the Withdrawal button next to the required cryptocurrency. The system will ask you for the address of the wallet to be used to withdraw funds, the number of coins to be withdrawn, as well as the network fee for the transfer.
The wallet used funds withdrawal must be the same wallet that you use to make transfer. It is only possible to transfer BTC to a Bitcoin wallet and ETH to an Ethereum wallet!
Please note, if you send coins to the wrong wallet, the funds will be irretrievably lost.
- Your wallet is credited with the transfer amount minus the fee
- To make a withdrawal your balance must contain sufficient funds to cover the transfer and its fee.
- Enter the wallet address that you will use to transfer the funds in the ‘Withdrawal address’ and Amount’ fields and enter the amount being withdrawn.
- Withdrawal of funds is done automatically, starting from when an application is submitted. Possible delays during funds transfer do not depend on the exchange, but do depend on network capacity.
- You bear full responsibility for mistakes in the address used for withdrawal and therefore any financial losses.